Pages

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Working on my Blog again. Trying to learn the Blog thing and have not spent enough time getting this going. I am going to start posting again.

As most of you know the new catalog will be out June 1st. I was able to go to the New Catalog Premier
 last month and it was amazing. We had so much fun and the new catalog is awesome. All new Index with categories for easy look up and sentiments with pictures. Love this, no more hunting for sentiments or stamp sets to create the perfect card. Index also has accessories which is back for this catalog because of your many requests. As always great samples to get your creative juices going and copy. I am really proud of this new catalog and can't wait for you to see it.
Leave me a comment and I will contact you to get a new catalog. You are going to love it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment